ENGLISH FORMAL LETTER

 


















APPLICATION COVER LETTER

To  who it may concern

I am writing to express my interest in position Tax Accountant Officer that available in your company.

At present I am working for PT BALI BINTANG PROPERTI (Medewi Bay Retreat-Jembrana,West Bali).Where  I am responsible for creating Financial Report and also responsible to handling Tax Report for Corporate to Government.

I graduated from Economic Senior High School  in 1989.The nature of my degree has prepared for this position.

As you can see from my CV.I have worked some companies and gained experiences as Accountant.

I feel  I am suitable for this role as I have a great deal experience in Accounting and Tax Sections.

I consider myself to be friendly, efficient and enthusiastic worker.

Thank you for taking time to consider my application. I am available for contact and/or interview at any time. If you wish to contact me you can do so on my mobile phone 08967xxxxxx

Should you require further information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Please find attached my CV too.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Ni Nengah Dessi

 

 


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
My Name is NI NENGAH DESSI.I am a blogger.Female.I am a Balinese.Indonesia is my country.

SEGEHAN HARI RAYA NYEPI

  Kemarin banyak yang tanya Segehan yg 11tanding itu untuk dimana Ini saya share ulang yang lebih lengkap. ✓ Tri Mala Paksa, yaitu Bhuta Buc...