CHEF

 

The executive chef teaches you a new way to cook chicken breasts. The outside of the pot is crispy

The executive chef teaches you a new way to cook chicken breasts. The outside of the pot is crispy and fragrant, tender and delicious.

 

Hello everyone, I am A Chao, and I will share with you a home-cooked recipe every day!

 

I am a food lover and love to sing! Whenever you have time to spare, stop and sing and cook! This is how life can be enjoyed! Especially like making friends! I hope to spread positive energy to everyone through my food!

https://youtu.be/TFULzEaK75g

 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
My Name is NI NENGAH DESSI.I am a blogger.Female.I am a Balinese.Indonesia is my country.

SEGEHAN HARI RAYA NYEPI

  Kemarin banyak yang tanya Segehan yg 11tanding itu untuk dimana Ini saya share ulang yang lebih lengkap. ✓ Tri Mala Paksa, yaitu Bhuta Buc...