SIMPLE FUTURE PERFECT TENSE

 





The future perfect tense refers to a completed action in the future. When we use this tense we are projecting ourselves forward into the future and looking back at an action that will be completed some time later than now. It is most often used with a time expression.

Examples

·         I will have been here for six months on June 23rd.

·         By the time you read this I will have left.

·         You will have finished your report by this time next week.

·         Won't they have arrived by 5:00?

·         Will you have eaten when I pick you up?

The FUTURE PERFECT TENSE indicates that an action will have been completed (finished or "perfected") at some point in the future. This tense is formed with "will" plus "have" plus the past participle of the verb (which can be either regular or irregular in form):

"I will have spent all my money by this time next year.

 I will have run successfully in three marathons if I can finish this one."

Examples

1.By this time next week, I will have worked on this project for twenty days.
2.Before he sees his publisher, Charles 
will have finished four chapters in his new novel.
3.A Democratic president will have been in the White House for nearly half of the twentieth century.
4.How long will it have been since we were together?









PICTURE #01


PICTURE #02


PICTURE#04


PICTURE#05


PICTURE #06




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
My Name is NI NENGAH DESSI.I am a blogger.Female.I am a Balinese.Indonesia is my country.

SEGEHAN HARI RAYA NYEPI

  Kemarin banyak yang tanya Segehan yg 11tanding itu untuk dimana Ini saya share ulang yang lebih lengkap. ✓ Tri Mala Paksa, yaitu Bhuta Buc...

Blog Archive